By: Dynamo Jakk
We have all been told that our body is our temple and a temple is where people go within to worship a god, find peace of mind, console with spirits and ancestors, listen to their soul, rejoice and so much more.
At the Energy Exchange 369 we give a lot of keys and knowledge of how one can properly care for their temple. Why do we care so much about providing and sharing this wealth of knowledge and wisdom on how to properly care for our temple? Because we know that in order for us to go within, we first have to get through the outside. We have to be able to acknowledge the passage ways and break through the barriers to go within.
Why is it so important to go within ourselves? Because literally everything we need is already within each and every one of us. We are gods and goddesses, kings and queens, rulers of our entire existence. One may never truly know the extent of their ability, confidence, and power until they take the time to truly listen to themselves and learn who they are and who they want to become.
I am going to share with you the importance of having core values in your life and give some examples of why and how having sound core values are a foundation of a successful life.
The Importance of Core Values
A “value” is a “Belief”, a “mission”, or a “philosophy” that is “meaningful”. Every “Entity” or “individual” has a “core” set of “personal”, “Energetic”, or “Genetic Values”. Values can range from the common-place, such as the belief in hard work and punctuality, to the more psychological, such as self-reliance, concern for other sel(ves) and harmony of purpose. The more our “choice(s)” line-up with our value(s), the better we generally feel about our.sel(ves).
Why “Sound Core Value(s)” are the Foundation of a Truly Success-Full Life!
1. Gain real clarity about who you are and what you stand for. To get what you truly want, you must be clear who you truly are.
2. Better use of time. To live an ideal life, you must learn to choose carefully as to how you invest your time. Your “core personal values” should be your guide. Your “Guide” is your Blood, Root, or inner-self.
3. Purpose and Passion. Knowing and being true to what really matters to means having more passion in your purpose and more purpose in your passion.
4. Inspiration. Understanding and living from your core values opens the door to more inspiration in your life.
5. Motivation. Living in accordance with your core values keeps you motivated from within.
6. Overcoming Discouragement. By knowing your core values and living them, you become more resilient.
7. Stay on track. Your Core Personal Values are like your moral compass. They keep you headed toward your true North/East or space and time/time and space continuum
8. Easier choice of Goals. Choosing which goals, you set and go after is easier when you are clear on your most important core personal values.
9. Better Decisions. Being clear on your core personal values makes every decision you make easier.
The path to becoming healthy inside and out is by no means an easy one. It requires a great deal of self-discipline and self-love. I believe having such core values to govern yourself by, is key to staying consistent and persistent in your quest. I encourage all to take the time to go within and explore and discover what your core values are and then stick to it, let those core values be how you govern yourself, instead of allowing external forces or beings to govern over you.
Peace and love to the Gods!
If you’d like to help support our mission and message, you can donate via PayPal TheEnergyExchange369@gmail.com
Join the conversations with us on Facebook! The Energy Exchange 369